This Data Protection Policy sets out how OmegaPro LTD ("the Company") handles the personal data of our customers, suppliers, employees, workers and other third parties ("Data Subjects"). We are the data controller of all personal data relating to Data Subjects and the personal data used in our business for our own commercial purposes.
- 1.1. This policy applies to all personal data (any information identifying a Data Subject or information relating to a Data Subject that we can identify (directly or indirectly) from that data alone or in combination with other identifiers we possess or can reasonably access) the Company Processes regardless of the media on which that data is stored or whether it relates to past or present employees, workers, customers, clients or supplier contacts, shareholders, website users, or any other Data Subject.
- 1.2. This policy applies to all employees, workers, contractors, agency workers, consultants, directors, members, and others.
- 1.3. You must read, understand and comply with this policy when processing personal data on the Company's behalf and attend training on its requirements. This policy sets out what we expect from you in order for the Company to comply with applicable law. Your compliance with this policy is mandatory. Any breach of this policy may result in disciplinary action.
- 1.4. This policy is an internal document and cannot be shared with third parties, clients or regulators without prior authorisation from the Compliance Manager.
- 1.5. This policy does not form part of any contract of employment or contract for services and we may amend it at any time without notice.
- 1.6. This Policy does not override any applicable national data privacy laws and regulations in countries where the Company operates.